God’s Word is abundately clear about the role His people are to play in evangelizing the world.
Jesus came first to the Jews and with their rejection, God charged Gentile believers with taking the Good News to the world at large.
His command to believers had no expiry date attached to it. That means believers today are just as responsible for spreading the Good News as were believers back in the days of Jesus.
So what is the Good News (Gospel) that Jesus requires us to share? Let’s take a look at what the Bible has to say about it.
1. Where does the wisdom that’s needed for salvation come from?
2. What’s the desired result of the use of scripture for teaching, rebukding, correcting and training in righteousness?
3. What instructions does Paul give re giving the gospel?
4. What does Paul say will eventually happen if the people are not well-grounded in the scriptures?
5. Based on this study, how much of the Bible would you say we should be prepared to share with others?
6. If Jesus is calling you to share the “gospel” with others, what do you need to do to prepare yourself for the task?